Here are examples of what SCACPA has been accomplishing since our switch to All-Inclusive Membership. We encourage you to start with these points and tell the story of how they helped you.
Year after year, SCACPA promises to:
- Work with legislators and regulators on tax conformity, tax reform and occupational licensing. We are the only organization looking out for the CPA profession in South Carolina
- Work with our eight local chapters around the state to coordinate giving campaigns to help support your communities.
- Provide timely information and communications about professional issues and disaster recovery
- Saved members thousands of dollars in CPE expenses while providing just-in-time education on breaking news topics
- Provide podcasts and video blogs focused on Federal Tax, A&A and technology
- Offer a 40-hour CPE bank, along with partnering with Surgent for more than 230 courses of on-demand offerings
- Coordinate high school, university and local community events to inform students of the value of the CPA credential
- Host social events enabling CPAs to enhance their professional network with their peers
- Maintain the #WhyCPA public relations campaign to promote the value of CPAs to the local business community
- Give members a private online community, Connect, as a dedicated hub for you to interface with your profession and 4,700 of your peers, no matter the location. All in one convenient place, you can post questions, benefit from other discussion threads, hear the latest regulatory news, discover possible involvement opportunities and join interest-based groups
SCACPA is a place where members can:
- Promote your business within the CPA community and beyond
- Get the first crack at tomorrow’s leaders through our student outreach efforts
- Get all 40 hours of your required CPE
- Take advantage of incredible volunteer opportunities that are streamlined and flexible, allowing you to choose how and when you contribute. Tell us about your interests, and we can suggest SCACPA initiatives that make a match and make a difference. The work completed is impactful and relevant to your local community of South Carolina CPAs.
- Have a voice and a home. No matter where you’re located, there are SCACPA members in your local community. Through our networking and social events, we put you in direct contact with your peers who know the issues that affect South Carolina CPAs and can provide support and guidance.
SCACPA is a community of people working to make life better for South Carolina’s individuals and businesses. Together, we are stronger
Need more tips or advice about membership recruitment? We are here to help! Contact the SCACPA staff at 803.791.4181 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.