Carolinas Credit Union League located in Columbia has an immediate need for a seasoned accounting professional to fill the Controller position. The Controller will be responsible for managing all aspects of accounting policies, controls, operations and financial management of the association. Read the full description here. (1/18-1)
- Budget preparation
- Financial analysis
- Oversee AP and AR
- Fixed asset management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or closely related field
- At least 5 years of accounting management experience, preferably working with C-suite
- Strong knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and sound accounting practices.
- Understanding of economic principles, financial markets, tax implications, and banking.
- Deep understanding of financial analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Ability to deliver quality, error free work on tight deadlines
- CPA preferred
Please provide resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Susanne Witteborg (email@example.com)
A CPA firm located in downtown Greenville is seeking a CPA with ample experience in public accounting. Salary based on relevant experience and skill level. Read full description here. (12/21-1)
- 4+ years of experience
- Intermediate to Advanced technology skills
- Experience with accounting and tax software – Thomson Reuters/Creative Solutions Accounting and Tax Suite and QuickBooks, for example.
- Good soft skills required – we need someone who fits our team and loves working with clients.
- Self-directed with good focus to meet deadlines
- Tax preparation and planning for Individuals, S and C-Corporations, LLC’s, non-profits, and estates and trusts.
- Full-scope audits, reviews and compilations of small businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
- Agreed-upon procedures for churches and homeowners’ associations.
- Oversee bookkeeping staff for small business clients for tax prep purposes
Send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 864.271.7587. Please use subject line CPA 2019.
Nordeon Group USA in Gaffney, SC is searching for a Director of Finance. The Director of Finance is responsible for all aspects of the financial operations. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience (preferably in industry), along with outstanding leadership skills. As a strategic thinker, the candidate will possess sound technical skills, business acumen, and preferably have experience with Foreign Exchange. Read the full description here. (12/6-1)
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Solid knowledge of an ERP system (preferably SAP Business One)
- Solid knowledge of GAAP
- Familiarity with Foreign Exchange
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or relevant field
- 10 years of progressive accounting experience
- 5 years in a manufacturing environment
- CPA License
- To see the full list of requirements, please read the full description here.
Submit resume to the HR Manager at email@example.com.
Phillips, Currin & Company, CPA’s, a public accounting firm, is seeking a staff accountant with tax preparation experience, audit experience is a plus. Pay is competitive. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. (12/6-1)
- Bachelor’s preferred
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of ProSeries a plus
The Richland School District Two Education Foundation is in need of a treasurer to maintain books and records on a timely basis. This position should be filled by a CPA who has a sincere interest in the enrichment and advancement of Richland School District Two. Read the full volunteer description here. (11/9-1)
- Keep full and accurate records of all cash accounts, funds, receipts and disbursements
- Make making deposits, pay invoices, reconcile cash and program funds
- Oversee the preparation of the annual tax filing
- Financial reports at all monthly Foundation Board meetings
Please contact Amy Cain at email@example.com or 803-238-7328 to apply.
Sanders Brothers Construction is currently seeking a Controller to oversee the finance and accounting department. This position requires adherence to all company standards, policies and procedures, as well as compliance with all federal and state regulations. This position will need to be able to provide strong leadership, training, team building and supervision with an emphasis on employee development. Read the full description here. (10/11-1)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA license
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Columbia business and consulting firm is seeking CPA with extensive tax preparation and planning experience. Management experience is a must. Pay is competitive and will be at or better than what is reflected in the national salary guides. Ownership opportunity is available for the right candidate. Read the full description here. (10/11-1)
- CPA license
- 7+ years of experience
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
A small CPA firm in Mount Pleasant, SC is seeking a seasonal tax preparer for upcoming tax season, Feb-April 2019. This is a great opportunity for those looking to work part time during the busy season with flexibility during rest of the year. Read the full description here. (11/2-1)
- 1-3 years experience preparing tax returns
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Columbia Metropolitan Airport is currently recruiting for a motivated Accounting Manager. Under minimal supervision, the Accounting Manager performs accounting duties supporting the operational activities of the Airport District. This position involves the management of the accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions. Duties include but are not limited to monthly financial reporting, audit coordination, budget preparation and accounting support to departments as directed as well as ensuring the accuracy of the accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll systems. (10/5-1)
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and completed airport application (found here).