SCACPA Classifieds are a great way to have your message seen by over 4,300 accounting professionals across the state. Post a job ad, an accounting practice sale, RFPs, services offered, volunteer opportunities and more! Browse current listings by clicking the descriptions listed to the right. If you have questions about posting a Classified with SCACPA, please contact email@example.com.
Homeless No More, a non-profit that works to support homeless and at-risk families through services and environments that help maximize their potential and move them toward independent living, is seeking an experienced professional to work as the Finance Director. (3/7-1)
- Experience should include a minimum of 5 years of hands-on non-profit accounting, including all aspects of general ledger, finance reporting, federal grant administration, payroll and budgeting
- QuickBooks experience preferred
Homeless No More offers a great working environment, competitive compensation and benefits. Send resumes to Jessica Malovic at firstname.lastname@example.org
Girl Scouts of South Carolina is seeking an Accountant & Payroll Manager. The individual selected for the position will support all fiscal functions of the council and is responsible for the efficient processing of payroll payments, any approved adjustments, and the accuracy of employee payroll records. Read the full job description here. (3/4-1)
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports on a timely basis.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Completes assigned financial reporting activities and provides accurate and up-to-date information on the financial activities of the council.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.Process bank reconciliations and record keeping.
- Administers biweekly payroll for all employees.Verifies payroll correctness, processing employee changes.
- Ensure that expense reimbursements adhere to company policy and are processed timely.
- Audits time and attendance system for integrity.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in all phases of finance management, accounting, and payroll.
- BS Accounting or Finance degree preferred.
- Attention to detail, knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping, and ability to interact effectively with staff and volunteers at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to interact with diverse populations.
- Strong communication skills to speak effectively before large and small groups.
- Must hold personal membership in the Girl Scout organization and subscribe to the tenets of the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug test
To apply, please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Bauknight Pietras & Stormer, P.A., is seeking an experienced accountant to work in the Business Solutions Group. Experience should include strong people skills and a minimum of 5 years of hands-on bookkeeping for multiple clients, including all aspects of general ledger, account reconciliations, payroll and sales tax (CPA not required). Bauknight Pietras & Stormer, P.A., offers a great working environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and the potential to grow within the firm. Send resumes to Kip Davis, P.O. Box 1330, Columbia, SC 29202, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (2/25-1)
Superior Machine Co. of SC, Inc. in Florence, SC is searching for a Director of Finance. This position is responsible for managing the overall accounting and finance functions of the organization. (1/28-2)
- CPA License
- Audit experience is preferred
- A working knowledge of job cost accounting
- Microsoft Office products experience
- Ability to analyze data and communicate findings to the organization
- Knowledge of cash and risk management
Submit resume and cover letter to Cathey Allen, Director of H/R (email@example.com).