Nordeon Group USA in Gaffney, SC is searching for a Director of Finance. The Director of Finance is responsible for all aspects of the financial operations. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience (preferably in industry), along with outstanding leadership skills. As a strategic thinker, the candidate will possess sound technical skills, business acumen, and preferably have experience with Foreign Exchange. Read the full description here. (12/6-1)
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Solid knowledge of an ERP system (preferably SAP Business One)
- Solid knowledge of GAAP
- Familiarity with Foreign Exchange
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or relevant field
- 10 years of progressive accounting experience
- 5 years in a manufacturing environment
- CPA License
- To see the full list of requirements, please read the full description here.
Submit resume to the HR Manager at email@example.com.
Phillips, Currin & Company, CPA’s, a public accounting firm, is seeking a staff accountant with tax preparation experience, audit experience is a plus. Pay is competitive. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. (12/6-1)
- Bachelor’s preferred
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of ProSeries a plus
Wesley Commons, a Continuing Care Retirement Community, located in Greenwood, SC, is seeking an Accounting Manager to handle and supervise all duties related to the business office function including A/P, A/R and billing, payroll, fixed assets and cash management. This position will be responsible for timely general ledger postings and closings to ensure accurate financial reports, budgets and annual audits. Read the full description here. (12/5-1)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business or equivalent work experience
- Experience in long-term care, senior housing, healthcare or hospitality preferred
- Experience with financial analysis, GAAP and computer applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates may email their resume to email@example.com or apply online via our website at: wesleycommons.org/careers
Cassell & Hendricks, PA, is searching for a seasonal tax preprarer who will be responsible for individual federal and state tax return preparation tasks. The ideal candidate is able to work independently with limited supervision. The candidate must be highly organized and possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. The position demands attention to detail and the ability to think strategically and will support a high volume tax preparation office in a team environment. Read the full description here.
- Minimum 3 years of recent individual tax preparation/consulting experience
- Experience with UltraTax software a plus
- Minimum education Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
Submit your resume to Branden Daniels at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Richland School District Two Education Foundation is in need of a treasurer to maintain books and records on a timely basis. This position should be filled by a CPA who has a sincere interest in the enrichment and advancement of Richland School District Two. Read the full volunteer description here. (11/9-1)
- Keep full and accurate records of all cash accounts, funds, receipts and disbursements
- Make making deposits, pay invoices, reconcile cash and program funds
- Oversee the preparation of the annual tax filing
- Financial reports at all monthly Foundation Board meetings
Please contact Amy Cain at email@example.com or 803-238-7328 to apply.
The Coastal Cancer Center is searching for a Director of Finance to join their team. The candidate should be a reliable professional with a knowledge of all accounting, financial and business principles and will be responsible for all aspects of the financial operations. To read the full description of responsibilities, click here. (10/19-1)
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles and laws
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, accounting and tax software
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- A passion for getting things done, attention to details and a desire for continual process improvement
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sanders Brothers Construction is currently seeking a Controller to oversee the finance and accounting department. This position requires adherence to all company standards, policies and procedures, as well as compliance with all federal and state regulations. This position will need to be able to provide strong leadership, training, team building and supervision with an emphasis on employee development. Read the full description here. (10/11-1)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA license
Please send resume to email@example.com
A Columbia business and consulting firm is seeking CPA with extensive tax preparation and planning experience. Management experience is a must. Pay is competitive and will be at or better than what is reflected in the national salary guides. Ownership opportunity is available for the right candidate. Read the full description here. (10/11-1)
- CPA license
- 7+ years of experience
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A small CPA firm in Mount Pleasant, SC is seeking a seasonal tax preparer for upcoming tax season, Feb-April 2019. This is a great opportunity for those looking to work part time during the busy season with flexibility during rest of the year. Read the full description here. (11/2-1)
- 1-3 years experience preparing tax returns
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks
Please send resume to email@example.com
The Columbia Metropolitan Airport is currently recruiting for a motivated Accounting Manager. Under minimal supervision, the Accounting Manager performs accounting duties supporting the operational activities of the Airport District. This position involves the management of the accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions. Duties include but are not limited to monthly financial reporting, audit coordination, budget preparation and accounting support to departments as directed as well as ensuring the accuracy of the accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll systems. (10/5-1)
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and completed airport application (found here).