Cassell & Hendricks, PA, is searching for a seasonal tax preprarer who will be responsible for individual federal and state tax return preparation tasks. The ideal candidate is able to work independently with limited supervision. The candidate must be highly organized and possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. The position demands attention to detail and the ability to think strategically and will support a high volume tax preparation office in a team environment. Read the full description here.
- Minimum 3 years of recent individual tax preparation/consulting experience
- Experience with UltraTax software a plus
- Minimum education Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
Submit your resume to Branden Daniels at email@example.com.
The Richland School District Two Education Foundation is in need of a treasurer to maintain books and records on a timely basis. This position should be filled by a CPA who has a sincere interest in the enrichment and advancement of Richland School District Two. Read the full volunteer description here. (11/9-1)
- Keep full and accurate records of all cash accounts, funds, receipts and disbursements
- Make making deposits, pay invoices, reconcile cash and program funds
- Oversee the preparation of the annual tax filing
- Financial reports at all monthly Foundation Board meetings
Please contact Amy Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 803-238-7328 to apply.
The Coastal Cancer Center is searching for a Director of Finance to join their team. The candidate should be a reliable professional with a knowledge of all accounting, financial and business principles and will be responsible for all aspects of the financial operations. To read the full description of responsibilities, click here. (10/19-1)
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles and laws
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, accounting and tax software
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- A passion for getting things done, attention to details and a desire for continual process improvement
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Jones, Pounder and Associates, P.C. is seeking highly motivated, career-oriented individual(s) for our practice. Openings are available in both our audit and tax practice. A military veteran would be favorably considered. To read full listing, click here. (10/19-1)
- CPA or CPA candidate (having the educational background to take the CPAexam)
- One to five years public accounting experience preferred
- Strong computer and communication (written and oral) skills
Please submit a cover letter with your resume and salary requirements to AAustin@jonespounder.com or by fax to (843) 571-6828.
Sanders Brothers Construction is currently seeking a Controller to oversee the finance and accounting department. This position requires adherence to all company standards, policies and procedures, as well as compliance with all federal and state regulations. This position will need to be able to provide strong leadership, training, team building and supervision with an emphasis on employee development. Read the full description here. (10/11-1)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA license
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
A Columbia business and consulting firm is seeking CPA with extensive tax preparation and planning experience. Management experience is a must. Pay is competitive and will be at or better than what is reflected in the national salary guides. Ownership opportunity is available for the right candidate. Read the full description here. (10/11-1)
- CPA license
- 7+ years of experience
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
A small CPA firm in Mount Pleasant, SC is seeking a seasonal tax preparer for upcoming tax season, Feb-April 2019. This is a great opportunity for those looking to work part time during the busy season with flexibility during rest of the year. Read the full description here. (11/2-1)
- 1-3 years experience preparing tax returns
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Columbia Metropolitan Airport is currently recruiting for a motivated Accounting Manager. Under minimal supervision, the Accounting Manager performs accounting duties supporting the operational activities of the Airport District. This position involves the management of the accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions. Duties include but are not limited to monthly financial reporting, audit coordination, budget preparation and accounting support to departments as directed as well as ensuring the accuracy of the accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll systems. (10/5-1)
For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and completed airport application (found here).