Yellow Book – Common Single Audit Deficiencies (LIAA14R/20)
We are here to help!
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not see the live video:
- The web player will not start automatically and requires you to press play.
- Refresh the classroom page.
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not hear the video:
- Make sure your device audio is on and at a reasonable level.
- Check your audio level on the web player (It will start at 50%).
- Check that any external audio devices are functioning properly and at a reasonable volume.
This training course is designed to walkthrough the process for performing audits under the Uniform Guidance. We’ll cover the major deficiencies identified by the AICPA and discuss how to properly perform procedures to be compliant. High level areas of training include the documentation, sampling, reporting under Uniform Guidance, risk Assessment under Uniform Guidance, Internal Controls Over Compliance and Compliance Testing.
Melisa Galasso, CPA
Please pay attention to the event codes that will appear on screen.
At the END of the event you will need to submit these codes along with your full name, e-mail address, and phone number.
This is the only way you will receive credit for this course.