Professional Conduct for South Carolina CPAs (LIET09)
We are here to help!
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not see the live video:
- The web player will not start automatically and requires you to press play.
- Refresh the classroom page.
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not hear the video:
- Make sure your device audio is on and at a reasonable level.
- Check your audio level on the web player (It will start at 50%).
- Check that any external audio devices are functioning properly and at a reasonable volume.
Professional Conduct for South Carolina CPAs
Event Code: LIET09
This course covers the laws, rules, and regulations that apply to the licensure of accountants in the State of South Carolina, as well as those that apply to the practice of accounting in the State of South Carolina. This course is designed to meet the South Carolina Board of Accountancy regulation that requires two hours of CPE related to South Carolina Rules and Regulations.
South Carolina Code of Laws – Title 40
South Carolina Code of Regulations – Board of Accountancy
Application of South Carolina Accountancy Laws and Regulations
Chris Jenkins, CAE
Please pay attention to the event codes that will appear on screen.
At the END of the event you will need to submit these codes along with your full name, e-mail address, and phone number.
This is the only way you will receive credit for this course.