The New AICPA Auditor’s Report (LIAA32/20)
We are here to help!
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not see the live video:
- The web player will not start automatically and requires you to press play.
- Refresh the classroom page.
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not hear the video:
- Make sure your device audio is on and at a reasonable level.
- Check your audio level on the web player (It will start at 50%).
- Check that any external audio devices are functioning properly and at a reasonable volume.
The auditor’s report is getting a facelift. Following both the IAASB and PCAOB, the AICPA undertook a massive project to update the new report. SAS 134, Auditor Reporting and Amendments?Addressing Disclosures in the Audit of Financial Statements, was issued in April 2019. We’ll cover the new order of the report, changes to presentation as well as introduce the concept of KAM. We’ll cover when KAM is required as well as what constitutes KAM. This course is a must for auditors. The new report is effective for periods ending on or after December 15, 2020. Early implementation is NOT permitted.
Melisa Galasso, CPA
Please pay attention to the event codes that will appear on screen.
At the END of the event you will need to submit these codes along with your full name, e-mail address, and phone number.
This is the only way you will receive credit for this course.