WHAT SCACPA MEMBERS ARE SAYING
“I’ve taken five courses through SCACPA this week and found them all to be high quality. Good content and presenters. I know it takes a lot of effort on your part to put these programs together. I’m retired but I still remain a SCACPA member year by year. Thanks to all of you for a job well done.” (Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020)
— Jeffery S. Greenway, CPA, Prosperity (SCACPA Member since 1985)
WELCOME TO SCACPA’S DECEMBER OF LEARNING
We’ve all endured the road to recovery together this year, and the Association thanks you for your hard work. While we all look forward to what 2021 can bring, SCACPA is far from done with 2020.
You can see that the month of December is going to be packed with livestream CPE. Starting Tuesday, Dec. 1, we will offer at least one education opportunity per business day through Monday, Dec. 21. For maximum convenience and flexibility, we will also offer courses on Saturdays and be on the lookout for after-business hours courses that we’ll announce.
You can go straight to our Month of December CPE Calendar to see which of the 34 total courses are right for you. And watch your mailbox for our December postcard with SCACPA’s full CPE schedule.
- The Piedmont Chapter is sponsoring noontime Livestream Lunch & Learn opportunities in December. Registration is open for all interested members, no matter which Chapter area you’re logging in from. Sign up today!
- MONDAY, DEC. 7: “COVID Relief – Where We Are Now? (LIPISO02) Instructor: Shawn Thomas Henderson, CPA
- TUESDAY, DEC. 15: “SC Economic Outlook – 2021 and Beyond” (LIPISO01) with Frank Rainwater, Executive Director of South Carolina’s Revenue and Fiscal Affairs Office
- SCACPA has partnered with the Greater Washington (DC) Society of CPAs to bring you livestream CPE. Register now for the Nonprofit Symposium (LIAA40) from Dec. 14-16 (24 credit hours).
- The Association has obtained approval from the CFP (Certified Financial Planner) Board to offer CFP credit for five of our courses in December. SCACPA wants to make sure you get the most value out of your 40-hour CPE Bank member benefit by making it possible to fulfill additional license requirements.
WE’RE OPEN AFTER BUSINESS HOURS
For maximum convenience and flexibility, we are offer after-business hours livestream courses and on a special “CPE Saturday.”
ARE YOU NEW TO THE SCACPA LIVESTREAM CLASSROOM? THERE’S A TUTORIAL FOR THAT
In fact, it’s posted at the top of this page. Take a few minutes to familiarize yourself before your first course, it’s designed to take away the frustrations we hear from people calling in as a class starts and the technology isn’t working in the way you thought it would.
WE’RE EAGER TO HEAR YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR TOPICS AND SPEAKERS
The SCACPA CPE course schedule is constructed by CPAs, for CPAs. As our Committee of 16 builds out our schedule for 2021-22, this is the best time for your input as to the courses you’d like to see us offer.
More importantly, we want your thoughts regarding speakers who have the experience and talent for the best possible learning experience. Simply fill out this CPE Course Suggestion Form, we’ve made it easy for you!
Thank you for your support of SCACPA. We look forward to continuing to deliver the best possible CPE experience for South Carolina CPAs.