SCACPA is proud to announce its newest member benefit: group health insurance for CPA firms.
SCACPA Members can now look to the Association for your many insurance needs. We have formed a group insurance trust to provide health insurance to CPA firms.
We know CPA firms face many challenges. One size does not fit all. SCACPA’s health insurance trust, with the partnership of McGriff Insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina and Capstone Administrators, will deliver a seamless, integrated solution for SCACPA Members.
Because the insurance trustees are SCACPA members, they know first-hand the challenges you face. Their inside knowledge of CPA firms, along with full broker and consulting services, will help them partner with you for tailored employee benefits plans, funding and administration designed for your specific needs.
Eight Great Reasons to Join
SCACPA Trust is operated by and for South Carolina CPAs so you can control your benefits decisions.
Single Source Solutions
One source for ERISA, HIPAA & COBRA services, benefits enrollment and eligibility, and all of your compliance needs. No more hiring multiple firms with separate systems to manage your ACA obligations!
Plan Design Flexibility
Customize your medical plan and choose from numerous dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life plan options.
You can access to the best benefits administration technology and compliance technology available, with all information stored and transferred in a secure environment.
Built-In Compliance Assistance
SCACPA Trust can facilitate ACA reporting requirements. Receive customizable reminders for compliance requirements via Compliancedashboard®.
Soundness and Transparency
No more worrying about cash flow issues and potential risk associated with a self-insured plan.
BCBS, The Largest PPO Network
You no longer have to wonder if you are paying a fair price within the Blue Cross Blue Shield network.
The SCACPA Trust helps employers access better benefits and premium savings through the economies available in association health plans.
Listen First, Then Deliver
Each CPA firm has different employee benefit needs. Rather than make assumptions about your benefits needs, we take a different approach.
We start by asking questions and listening. What are the employee benefit challenges you’re facing today? How do employee benefits fit into your organization’s strategic goals? What’s driving cost increases?
Once we understand your needs, we will make recommendations specific to your firm and situation. Whether it is cost management, employee engagement, or creating a healthier workforce, we can deliver a solution customized for you by focusing on your firm’s priorities.
Additional Member Protection Benefits
- Up to 15% discount for members
- Available in all 50 states
- Provide quotes from multiple carriers to ensure best possible rate.
- Can start quote online or over the phone, all licensed agents
- Dedicated customer service center
- MetLife’s conversion from quote to sale is 15% higher with SnapQuote.
Learn more at SCACPA’s dedicated MetLife Choice page.
- Long Term Care Insurance catering to individual needs.
- Special group rates
- Education and consulting via a network of 700 local agents
- One-on-one attention and educational materials
- Exclusive group pricing
- Up to 15% discount on policies and up to more on multi-pet policies
- Customize your plan options
- Covers accidents, dental disease, behavioral issues, illnesses, hereditary conditions and more
- Preventative care coverage
- Freedom to visit any vet, specialist or emergency clinics
Learn more at SCACPA’s dedicated ASPCA Pet Health Insurance page.