COVID-19 Update: Part III with Town Hall (LIVESTREAM) (LITX44)
When: Friday, April 24, 2020 (8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
CPE Bank Hours for Members: 4
Price for Nonmembers: $160
Register now for Livestream LITX44 on Friday, April 24 (8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
Legislation associated with Coronavirus relief is ever-changing. SCACPA brings you the third webcast session in our ongoing COVID-19 coverage with a summary of events and updates to ongoing developments. A portion of this event will be dedicated to a town hall period of questions and answers.
This third webcast in Werner-Rocca’s COVID-19 series includes developments in all three federal financial assistance programs. Those programs will be funded, and you can help your client qualify and secure the assistance most appropriate for your client’s needs.
Bradley Burnett and Art Werner explain the law and share what they have learned about IRS and SBA regulations.
In a new feature for our webcasts, Lynn Nichols will join Brad to co-host a one-hour Town Hall after the webcast. They will respond to your questions and discuss developments after the program was recorded.
Program content will be current through Friday, April 17. The special Q&A session will allow Brad to share developments up through Friday, April 24.
Designed for: CPAs, Enrolled Agents and financial professionals
- Understand federal financial assistance programs available to owner-managed businesses:
- ERC – Employee Retention Credit
- EIDL – Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- PPP – Payroll Protection Plan
- Answer questions about how rules are being applied.
You will learn:
- The role of what these programs call an “Agent” and why you might not want to be one
- Terms and conditions of each financial assistance program
- How to assist your client with an application
- How to structure your fees so you can be paid for your work
- Controls necessary to assure your client does not violate the terms of a program
Arthur Werner, JD, MS (Taxation)
Bradley Burnett, JD, LLM (Taxation)
Lynn Nichols, CPA
Reminder: As always, all SCACPA livestream CPE can be audited for free if you tune in to our online classroom while the course is in session at www.scacpa.org/classroom.