Passing the CPA Exam is a huge feat. Hours of studying, sleepless nights, and countless cups of coffee all lead to an immense sigh of relief when a new CPA refreshes the browser to see that final passing grade.
It’s an occasion that calls for celebration.
With that, the South Carolina Association of CPAs Educational Fund offers a unique opportunity for firms and companies to recognize CPA Exam passers! The SCACPA Ed Fund may award bonuses to members who have successfully passed the CPA Exam.
Based upon the number of qualified applicants and monies available, the Trustees will evaluate the applicants to determine the member(s) to receive a one-time bonus. Because candidates receive their results year-round, the Trustees may decide to award bonuses at each of their quarterly Board meetings.
Employers must submit:
- CPA Exam Bonus Application
- Letter of recommendation
- Contact information for the nominee
- CPA Exam Results for nominee
- Living or working in South Carolina
- SCACPA-paying member for a minimum of six months
- Nominated by Employer
- Successfully passed all parts of the CPA Exam
- Eligible to receive within one year of passing all parts of the CPA Exam
- Recipients may only receive award once.
- $1,000 Bonus for passing all four parts of CPA Exam in one testing window
- $500 Bonus for passing all four parts of CPA Exam in the 18-month period allowed by NASBA
Employers should complete the form below with the supporting documents to nominate their Exam Passer. Contact Jacque Curtin, SCACPA COO/CFO, with questions or for more information.