In just one week, CPAs from across the state and beyond will gather together in Charleston, S.C., for an event that will be long-remembered: SCACPA’s Spring Splash 2019.
As a participant at this exciting event, you will:
- Have the opportunity to network with over 200 of your peers—peers who can help provide a fresh perspective to your industry and who can offer connections that could benefit you well into the future.
- Hear outstanding presentations about issues you deal with every day and learn applicable methods to improve your work performance and experience.
- Unwind with your old colleagues and some new friends.
And, with Spring Splash just one week away, there isn’t a better time than today to renew your SCACPA membership. That’s because, if you renew your SCACPA membership before you register, you can apply hours from your 2019-2020 CPE bank to Spring Splash.
And, don’t forget: One of the best perks of Spring Splash is sure to be the Hawaiian luau planned for Thursday night, May 16.
That’s where you can enjoy delicious food and drinks and jaw-dropping entertainment including:
- a steel drum band;
- a limbo contest;
- a giant Jenga tournament; and …
- some fire-breathing “dragons” who will be sure to heat up the night.
- (And, back by popular demand, take a turn to see if you can dunk SCACPA CEO Chris Jenkins in the ice-cold dunk booth)!
Also, throughout the evening, thanks to the SCACPA Coastal Chapter, you will have the opportunity to take a (free) ride into Historic Downtown Charleston or the trendy North Charleston Park Circle neighborhood which has recently welcomed a number of up-and-coming new restaurants. From breweries to bakeries and pizzerias to fine dining, Park Circle offers a little bit of everything. And, with a SCACPA shuttle running throughout the evening on Luau night, getting there is a breeze (and, did we mention, free)!