When we say we want more members like you, we mean it. We need your help to spread the word about all the benefits SCACPA membership affords. Through our advocacy, peer connection and higher-level learning, SCACPA members can realize a huge return on investment.
Now, for a limited time, if you share the excitement by referring a friend or peer to join SCACPA as a Fellow member, we will send you a check for $100!
It’s simple: All the candidate must do is enter your email in the “Referred By” field on our new member application when registering for Fellow status. Once we have processed their membership payment, we will send you a check for $100.
As a bonus, every new enrollee after Jan. 1 will have a membership that will be active until June 30, 2022 — that’s up to 18 months of SCACPA benefits for only $799! Make sure your Refer-A-Friend knows that they get immediate access to a 40-hour CPE bank that can be put to use starting with our January classes.
South Carolina CPAs will need all the help they can get in the coming months, and we are stronger together. Contact email@example.com for more details.
Get rewarded with SCACPA’s Refer-A-Friend program today!
Notes on SCACPA’s Refer-A-Friend Membership Reward Program
- SCACPA’s $100 ‘Refer-A-Friend’ promotional period begins Friday, Jan. 1, 2021, and expires Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
- A “New Member” is defined as a candidate who is either a.) registering with SCACPA for the first time as a Fellow Member at the $799 annual rate, or b.) has had at least one calendar year lapse since being a Fellow member.
- The New Member MUST submit the email of the existing member when enrolling on the PDF enrollment form. On the bottom of Page 1 is a line for “Referred By/Referral Code.” Once the enrollment payment is received by a New Member, we cannot retroactively reward a member for that referral.
- Only New Members who enroll at the Fellow Membership level ($799) are eligible. The $100 payment to the existing member will be processed once SCACPA has secured membership payment from the New Member.
- There is no limit to how many New Members can be referred by an existing member.
- Any New Membership that is enrolled as of Jan. 1, 2021, has a membership that extends until June 30, 2022, for a possible total membership year of up to 18 months.
Do you still have questions about what the Association can do for you? Speak with a staff member today to learn more about SCACPA and the value of membership by calling 803.791.4181. We’re always only a phone call away!