Are there tax-related issues you’d like to talk about? It’s time to join the SCACPA Connect conversation.
You might have noticed activity on what will soon be the go-to Association resource, SCACPA Connect. We will be officially re-launching this open forum online community in May, but we decided to unlock it a little earlier since many of your peers consider this a valuable outlet to pose questions and obtain guidance on many tax-related issues.
To get in on the action, follow these quick steps:
- First, login to Connect with the same username and password as your SCACPA member account.
- Next, to begin posting questions for discussion and/or share your insight:
- In the left-hand menu under My Account, click Post a New Discussion and a dialog box will appear.
- Select “open forum” to post the discussion and then enter the subject of your post.
- Enter the details of your post and any files you would like attached. Click Post and you’re done!
- Then, to change your communication settings, go to My Account, select Email Preferences and choose from immediate, daily, weekly or no emails.
As time allows, we encourage you to add your picture and update your profile! Go to My Account and select My Profile. You can easily link to your LinkedIn profile to update information quickly, and we have found that having a photograph increases the likelihood members will respond.
Still have questions? Please email Jennifer Rowell for any Connect issues or concerns.
Look for more to follow as we officially launch in May. Until then, HAPPY CONNECTING!