SCACPA is excited to work with the South Carolina Association of Accounting Educators to present the SCAAE 2022 Virtual Conference on February 25-26.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to gather with your SCAAE friends from “wherever you are.” You’ll pick up lessons from your peers and experts in the field.
You’ll gain additional tools to provide tomorrow’s accounting leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to discover success.
SCAAE will conduct its annual business meeting, so be there to be a part of the organization’s future!
Registration is only $75 and includes two days of incredible content and 7 hours of CPE!
SCAAE Conference Schedule
Day One | February 25
- 1:00 PM: Welcome & Announcements
- 1:00 – 01:50 PM: Beyond the Pipeline – Strategies for DEI Realization with Kecia Williams Smith, Ph.D., CPA (Active – NC, GA), Assistant Professor, Director, Master of Accountancy (MACC) Program College of Business and Economics Department of Accounting and Finance North Carolina A&T State University
- 1:50 – 2:40 PM: New Audit Technology and Audit Changes with Robert Tilton, CPA, WebsterRogers; Daniel Mauldin, CPA, Elliott Davis; and Adam Roark, CPA, Dixon Hughes Goodman
- 2:40 – 3:10 PM: Afternoon Break
- 3:10 – 4:00 PM: Recent Grad Alumni Panel – What went well, What I wish I’d known
- 4:15 – 6:00 PM: SCAAE Business Meeting
Day 2 | Feb 26
- 8:30 AM: Welcome & Announcements
- 8:30 -10:10 AM: Professional Issues Update – Get the latest information on what’s happening in the accounting profession and what the future may hold with Chris Jenkins, CEO, South Carolina Association of CPAs
- 10:10 AM – 12:00 PM: Keeping Ethics in the Spotlight with Ramona Ferrell CFBA, CFE, CFCI
- 12:00 PM: Closing