Membership in SCACPA is limited to individuals who hold an active CPA license, are working to attain a CPA licenses, or professionals who directly work for a CPA.
Membership Categories include:
- Fellow: CPAs who work or live in South Carolina
- Non-resident: CPA working and living outside of South Carolina
- Retired: CPA who is 62 years of age or older and averaging less than 20 hour a week
- Lifetime: 68 years of age or older and 30 years of consecutive SCACPA Membership
- Student: Enrolled at a college or university in an accounting program
- Affiliate: Non-CPA employee working in an accounting capacity
- CPA Candidate: Approved applicant for the Uniform CPA Examination actively pursuing their certificate and licensure. This membership category is limited to five years
Membership invoices are issues in May of each year. Member payments are due on July first, and your membership is valid until 6/30 of the following year.