If you are a CPA in South Carolina, chances are you have heard of the South Carolina Association of CPAs. After all, SCACPA is the only organization looking out for the interests of CPAs in South Carolina.
Perhaps you’ve followed our progress on legislative issues, seen our #WhyCPA? campaign or spoken with peers about our community and networking programs. When you join today, your voice immediately helps promote and protect the CPA profession in South Carolina.
For less than a cup of coffee per day, you can start receiving the benefits of membership today.
SCACPA’s All-Inclusive Membership enters its second year of offering our members maximum benefits for a minimal price. It’s a professional network of more than 4,000 CPAs, with your choice of 40 hours of CPE from our extensive catalog, the support of our legislative advocacy, public awareness campaigns and access to our award-winning publications.
Who says CPE has to be boring? SCACPA brings together entertainment, education and professional networking to provide you an exceptional experience that is second to none. With over 40 hours of live CPE in every section of the state and two mega-conferences every year, SCACPA is the premier provider of CPE for CPAs in South Carolina.
We know it’s not all about CPE. Local networking and family-friendly events are part of the package too. Our eight chapters work hard to bring members from your local community together, allowing you to grow your professional network and create lifelong friendships.
Still not convinced? Perhaps you haven’t fully committed yet to join SCACPA because you would prefer not to pay the All-Inclusive Membership rate out of your own pocket.
We understand and believe a SCACPA membership has so much to offer that can advance you professionally — and, therefore, greatly benefit and advance how you represent your company.
That’s why it’s time to consider having a conversation with your employer about covering your SCACPA membership dues. We can help make that conversation an easier one with these tips and important information that can persuade even the tightest of bosses to free up money in their company accounts and get you — and them — some much-needed support.
It’s time to show your boss how a SCACPA membership is a benefit for your whole company.
When making your pitch, here are key points to consider:
- A single membership fee includes a year’s worth of CPE, publications, and networking for less than the average cost of 16 hours of CPE
- You become plugged into SCACPA’s grassroots networking and advocacy programs that exposes you to potential clients, new employees, and legislative initiatives
- Weekly podcasts offer updates on Tax, A&A, and IT issues
- You have access to the South Carolina Tax Team, a group of elite practitioners who walk you through IRS rulings and court decisions that can affect how you advise your business clients on federal income tax matters
- SCACPA Connect is our online member community created for you to collaborate within the profession, communicate with fellow members and answer questions to get work done
- Everyone benefits from a solid professional network that they can turn to when they have questions or are in need
The bottom line: When you review the 2019-20 SCACPA membership packet, you can look at it and see what membership — advocacy, community, education, growth, networking, connecting — is worth to you and your business.