Get your clients ready for tax season with these year-end tax planning strategies.
Make the most of recent tax law changes, such as the new deduction for qualified business income, the higher standard deduction, and the cap on the deductibility of state and local taxes.
Get the Free Report of a four-page PDF when you fill in your information here with the Journal of Accountancy.
Whether you are on a laptop, tablet or mobile phone, you will be emailed a copy of the report so you can read it at your convenience.
- Bunching Deductions in Alternate Years
- Using an HSA to Deduct Medical Expenses
- Strategies Involving SALT Deductions
- Schedule C Taxpayers
- Planning for the QBI Deduction
- QBI Deductions for Rental Real Estate Activities
- New Kiddie Tax Rules
- Retirement Plan Contributions
Content is sponsored by ADP, Presentit LLC and Robert Half.