Test Event (LIAA100/22)
This session will provide you with information and knowledge to strengthen your awareness and knowledge of the skills and tools necessary to protect your organization from internal and external threats of fraud.
Anyone in a leadership role or has financial responsibilities for an organization, or is involved with the day-to-day operations of an organization. Any CPA who is an advisor to an organization.
Relying on current fraud reports, statistics and case studies, in this session participants will
- learn the role of the forensic accountant and different ways fraud can be present in an organization;
- learn how to be more skeptical and discerning.
- be provided steps that organizations can take to help reduce its fraud risk.
- Forensic Accounting overview;
- Fraud – the Internal Threats;
- Role of Internal Controls;
- Detection, Intervention and Prevention of Fraud;
- External Threats of Fraud.