Tax Return Positions – Evaluating Likelihood of Success, Documenting Your Work, Disclosure, and Defense of Position… Beyond Form 8275 (LITX07/23)
Discuss levels of confidence and acceptable documentation for tax return positions. Mistakes can add significant penalties to tax liabilities.
Enrolled Agent Approved
CPAs, EAs and Attorneys who provide tax advice and evaluate return positions.
- Identify tax return positions
- Understand relative value of authorities
- Know how to find and cite authority
- Prepare form 8275 to be a winner
- Circulator 230
- AICPA Standards
- IRS guidance
- Value of disclosure: Form 8275