Surgent’s Value-Added Internal Control Communications (Audit Skills Training – Level 6) (A6M2) (SSMG02/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
In order to retain existing clients, lower fee pressures and gain invaluable referral sources, financial statement auditors must place a priority on being a value-added business advisor. This module will provide tips and techniques for helping clients improve financial reporting, operations and compliance.
Accountants with business advisory and client service responsibilities on audit engagements.
- Describe the importance of making value-added business advice to clients a priority
- Discuss how to build trust with the client to be a better business advisor
- Explain how to anticipate and prevent issues that could negatively impact clients
- Importance of placing a priority on being a value-added business advisor
- Identifying business advisory matters
- Anticipating and preventing internal control issues related to reliable financial reporting, operational efficiency or compliance
- Communicating financial analysis
- Tips for cross-selling additional services
Experience on complex audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.