Surgent’s Transitioning to the Professional World (Audit Skills Training – Level 1) (A1M1) (SSET01/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $120
New accountants must seamlessly transition to a profession that relies heavily on conformance with technical and ethical standards. It is critical for CPAs to seek to serve the public interest with a strong sense of character, integrity, competence, and due professional care. In addition, CPAs must appropriately safeguard any threats to independence and objectivity.
Accountants new to the profession or new to auditing
- Describe what it means to be a professional
- Discuss courteous, conscientious, and businesslike behaviors
- Explain the importance of character, integrity, and serving the public interest
- Describe the importance of independence and objectivity
- The AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- The Conceptual Framework for Independence
- Safeguarding independence when performing both attest and non-attest services
- Real-life difficult scenarios and ethical dilemmas commonly faced by new professionals
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.