Surgent’s Top 10 Tax Topics (TTEN) (SSTX115/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $320
Join us for our annual expedition through the harbors and swamps on the tax landscape this season. We will uncover the top issues with wide applicability and importance this year and explore the practical implications, potential pitfalls, and planning opportunities.
All CPAs who want an in-depth discussion of the current tax issues that affect all clients
- Understand the most important hot button issues that have emerged as areas of concern to the IRS, taxpayers, and tax advisors
- Understand a broad range of tax subjects for both individuals and business owners
- Recognize tax planning opportunities that may present themselves
- Exact topics are subject to change but may include:
- Travel and substantiation
- Choice of entity
- Getting the principal residence sale exclusion right
- Maximizing retirement benefits
- Establishing domicile/residency and saving your clients money
- Tour of form changes
- Pernicious precedents in payroll penalties
- Self-employment tax issues
- Other key tax topics
Five or more years of experience in planning for individual and business clients
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.