Surgent’s Thriving in a Chaotic Economic Environment: Planning and Strategy Formulation for Your Organization (TDE4) (SSMG12/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $160
Sick and tired of taking CPE that has no practical application or just regurgitates the same information over and over? Join us for this practical course, which will present a fresh approach to planning and strategy formulation for your organization. Often thought of as a painful process, planning and strategy formulation is probably one of the most important processes any organization undertakes in order to achieve financial success. We’ll explore this fresh approach to many different planning stages, including the marketing plan, the technology plan, the capital plan, the five-year operating plan and much more! Today’s dynamic economic environment requires much more careful planning and strategy execution. Come find out how to make that happen for your organization.
CFOs, controllers, and finance professionals
- Develop strategies for the organization that make an impact
- Avoid the political pitfalls that often come with the planning process
- Maximize the usefulness of the different plans developed for the organization
- Identify the differences between strategic and incremental planning
- Implement strategic planning at the department level
- Make the planning process enjoyable and painless for the entire organization
- Be familiar with the results of the case studies and exercises that reinforce key learning points throughout the course
- Differences between planning and budgeting
- The business model
- Strategic plan
- Marketing plan
- Financial forecasting
- Financial risk analysis
- Five-year operating plan
Experience in financial management of a small or midsize company
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.