Surgent’s This Year’s Top Tax and Financial-Planning Ideas (IEF4) (SSTX51/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
With tax rates for individuals, estates and trusts changing, tax planning takes on more importance. Additionally, new ideas for financial planning and retirement must be considered. The purpose of this course is to explore practical tax-planning ideas that practitioners can use to assist clients with their needs. This course is crucial for CPAs who are looking for good ideas that can save clients money! Continually updated for legislative developments post tax reform.
All practitioners, especially those who want to provide the best up-to-the-minute tax advice
- Understand changes to tax law affecting individual taxpayers through the present
- Identify strategies that are effective following estate and gift tax changes
- An update on income tax and estate-planning ideas, including any recent changes
- Highlights of the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act including Section 199A deduction
- Tax ideas for the current year
- Financial planning strategies including planning with Roth and Traditional IRAs as well as Qualified Plans
- Maximizing retirement plan benefits
- Miscellaneous tax-planning techniques that can add up to significant tax savings
- How to use the whole family for tax savings
- The changing Social Security landscape: what it means for planning
- Up-to-the-minute ideas reflecting new tax law changes in cases, regulations, and rulings
Basic course in individual income tax and estate planning
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.