Surgent’s This Year’s Best Income Tax, Estate Tax, and Financial-Planning Ideas (IEFP) (SSTX53/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $320
With different tax rates for individuals and trusts, tax planning takes on more importance. Plus, with Social Security going bust and interest rates at an all-time low, new ideas for financial planning for retirement must be considered. The purpose of this course is to explore practical tax-planning ideas that practitioners can use to assist clients with their needs. This course is crucial for CPAs who are looking for good ideas that can save clients money! Continually updated for legislative developments after tax reform.
All practitioners, especially those who want to provide the best up-to-the-minute tax advice
- Understand life insurance for both income and estate planning
- Identify strategies that are effective following estate and gift tax reform
- Understand options available to baby boomers as they reach retirement in light of Social Security
- The best new income tax and estate-planning ideas, including items from tax reform
- Highlights of the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act including the Section 199A deduction
- Major tax ideas for the current year
- The changing Social Security landscape: what it means for planning
- Creative charitable giving strategies
- Financial planning strategies
- Maximizing retirement plan benefits
- Using intentionally defective grantor trusts
- Miscellaneous tax-planning techniques that can add up to significant tax savings
- How to use the whole family for tax savings
- Life insurance
- Up-to-the-minute ideas reflecting new tax law changes in cases, regulations, and rulings
Basic course in individual income tax, Social Security, and estate planning
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.