Surgent’s The Balanced Leader-Manager (Audit Skills Training – Level 7) (A7M4) (SSOT05/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Short-term profitability and long-term viability are important objectives of any successful organization. This module provides tips and techniques for striking the right balance between managing individual engagements and leading the overall CPA firm.
Accountants with both short-term management and long-term leadership responsibilities
- Describe the difference between short-term management and long-term leadership
- Discuss how to strike the right balance between short-term and long-term objectives
- Explain how to adapt behaviors to enhance the likelihood of overall success
- Differentiating between managing and leading
- Assessing your own management and leadership style
- Adapting management and leadership styles to the specific circumstances
- Becoming a catalyst for positive change
- Overcoming barriers to successfully managing and leading
- Successfully engaging in difficult conversations to minimize performance issues and conflict
Experience with audit, tax, or other engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.