Surgent’s The Art of Discipline and Getting Things Done (Audit Skills Training – Level 7) (A7M1) (SSOT03/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $120
Those in a supervisory or managerial role must create a culture of discipline, where a high priority is placed in accomplishing responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner. This module provides best practices for various areas that support this culture of discipline, including project and time management.
Accountants with responsibilities for task and project management
- Discuss the traits of a disciplined culture
- Describe best practices for project and time management
- Explain best practices for effective meetings
- Creating a culture of discipline
- Project and time management best practices
- Avoiding common time wasters
- Tips for both getting – and staying – organized
- Managing stress for yourself and others
- Managing productive meetings
Experience with audit, tax, or other engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.