Surgent’s Tax Forms Boot Camp: LLCs and Partnerships (TBCL) (SSTX103/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $320
Future tax specialists must have a strong base in the preparation of partnerships’ and limited liability companies’ returns. This boot camp provides an in-depth foundational center of the forms, along with other common to advanced issues of partnerships and limited liability companies. The course includes a chapter-by-chapter, hands-on approach to completing a Form 1065. As details are discussed within each chapter, information is provided to prepare an intricate Form 1065. The manual concludes with the information from each chapter included on a “filled-in” Form 1065.
Practitioners who need a basic understanding of LLC and partnership tax issues and the preparation of LLC and partnership federal tax returns
- Prepare an intricate Form 1065, step by step, with “filled-in” forms provided
- Recognize the importance of Schedule M-1
- Understand the basic concepts of partnership taxation
- Be familiar with the results of the case studies that reinforce key learning points
- Gain a thorough understanding of federal income tax laws for partnerships or LLCs, from formation to tax return preparation issues
- Are capital accounts the same as basis? NO, they are not!
- Partnership distributions — current or liquidating, cash or property
- What business arrangements qualify, or, by default, are treated, as partnerships
- Assess critically tax basis for recourse and nonrecourse debt
- Understand the proper year end
- Review an often overlooked §704(c) pre-contribution gain
- Adjustments, permitted special allocations, and self-employment tax issues
- Complete coverage of any new legislation enacted before presentation
- Other developing issues and hot topics
- Maximizing depreciation deductions
- Partnership oddities with reporting depreciation, sales of assets, and guaranteed payments
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.