Surgent’s Successfully Navigating the Impacts of SSARS No. 21-23 (SSAR) (SSAA111/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $80
Statements of Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARS) recently underwent a complete revision through the issuance of SSARS No. 21, Statements of Standards for Accounting and Review Services: Clarification and Recodification. The most monumental change is the creation of a brand new non-attest service entitled “Preparation of Financial Statements.” This course will focus on clear and practical guidelines for successfully navigating the changed professional requirements of SSARS No. 21, and subsequent SSARS No. 22 – 24, compared to current practice.
Practicing CPAs who prepare, compile or review financial statements for clients
- Describe the difference in the accountant’s responsibilities for services related to preparation of financial statements, compilations and reviews under SSARS No. 21-24
- Understand the minimum documentation requirements for each level of service
- Identify the required elements of the appropriate accountant’s report
- Satisfying the completely clarified and revised professional standards related to preparation of financial statements, compilations and reviews, highlighting requirements of SSARS No. 21-24
- Differentiating when it is appropriate to perform a preparation of financial statements non-attest service instead of a compilation engagement requiring a report to be issued
- Highlighting the major reporting changes for compilations and reviews
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.