Surgent’s Substantive Analytic Procedures (Audit Skills Training – Level 3) (A3M7) (SSAA21/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
One of the ways to perform a more effective and efficient audit is to maximize the use of substantive analytic procedures in the detailed audit plan. This module will provide the tips and techniques for strengthening substantive analytic procedures.
Accountants responsible for strengthening analytic procedures for a more effective and efficient audit.
- Learn how analytic procedures enhance audit quality
- Explain elements of strong analytic procedures
- Describe tips for improving documentation of the design, documentation and evaluation of substantive analytic procedures
- Discuss factors impacting the development of expectations and evaluation of results
- How analytic procedures enhance audit quality
- Elements of strong analytic procedures
- Selecting the proper analytic, and altering the strength for the intended purpose
- Disaggregating data to make more informed expectations
- Evaluating the data used in generating expectations, including corroborating inquiry
- Improving documentation, including evaluating sufficiency and appropriateness of the audit evidence obtained
- Resolving significant differences and concluding on results
Familiarity with SASs and FASBs
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.