Surgent’s Small Business Guide to the Use of Accounting Methods After Tax Reform (AMET) (SSTX10/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $80
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 liberalized the use of certain methods of accounting for qualified small businesses for 2018 and later years. This program is a two-hour intensive webinar on these provisions.
Tax practitioners who anticipate advising clients with respect to accounting method changes resulting from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Understand the new rules relating to the ability of an eligible small business to use a more favorable method(s) of accounting resulting from changes made by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Eligibility for the cash method of accounting
- Taxpayers no longer bound to follow the Uniform Capitalization Rules under Section 263A
- Taxpayers eligible to use the completed contract method of accounting
- How to change a method of accounting to take advantage of these new rules
A basic understanding of the tax rules relating to individual income tax
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.