Surgent’s Small-Business Accounting, Audit, and Attest Update (SMP4) (SSAA108/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $160
Specifically tailored for practitioners who do not perform audits, but provide other attest and non-attest services to small and medium-sized businesses, this course is a comprehensive update covering recently issued accounting, compilation, and review standards, as well as other professional guidance impacting small and medium-sized business accountants. The course uses practical examples and illustrations to help you understand and apply the material in practice.
Practitioners at all levels who provide non-audit and non-attest services to small and medium-sized businesses desiring to remain up-to-date on recent pronouncements and other standard setters’ activities and professional guidance
- Review recently issued accounting and non-audit attestation pronouncements, including PCC activities
- Understand the new SSARS No. 21 relating to the preparation of financial statements and new guidance on compilations and reviews as well as changes due to SSARS No. 22 and 23
- Be aware of other important guidance affecting small and medium-sized business practitioners
- Small and medium-sized business related ASUs, including recent PCC activities
- Revenue recognition and leases update
- Special purpose frameworks — Cash, modified cash, and tax basis
- Common small and medium-sized business financial statement errors and deficiencies
- SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, including the new preparation of financial statements non-attest service as well as the impact of SSARS No. 22 and 23
- Other types of small and medium-sized business attest engagements — Examinations, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures engagements on financial forecasts and projections, and pro forma financial information
Experience in accounting and auditing
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.