Surgent’s Select Estate and Life Planning Issues for the Middle-Income Client (PMI4) (SSTX80/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
Clients think that estate planning only applies to the very rich. In truth, there are many issues of critical concern for which the middle-income client needs to plan. This course is a must-attend for all CPAs who work with middle-income clients and are looking for ways to provide additional quality services.
CPAs who advise clients on estate planning
- Understand various documents used in estate planning
- Identify use of trusts and other financial arrangements
- Know what issues clients confront, and potential solutions
- More than 20 documents that clients should have that are neither a will nor a trust
- Provisions you need in a will
- Trusts and other arrangements for children
- Durable powers of attorney for healthcare and for financial matters
- Asset protection strategies
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.