Surgent’s S Corporations: Compensation and Redemptions (ACS4) (SSTX05/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $160
This course goes beyond the basics and addresses important practical issues that an experienced practitioner must know. Even if you have attended other S corporation courses, you will learn something new in this course.
All practitioners and controllers who have attended a basic S corporation course and want to understand more complex issues and their practical implications
- Appreciate how corporation planning can be used in an S corporation to change the effects of the one-class-of-stock rule
- Describe the tax consequences of a redemption of stock in an S corporation
- Discuss the major tax considerations in estate planning for S corporation shareholders
- Compensation planning in S corporations, including limitations in a family-controlled business
- Use of redemptions
- Estate planning for S corporation shareholders, including buy-sell agreements, QSubs, ESBTs, and uses of life insurance
A basic course in S corporations; some experience in advising S corporations and their shareholders
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.