Surgent’s Reviewing Workpapers – Avoiding Deficient Audits (Audit Skills Training: Level 6) (A6M1) (SSAA37/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Upper-level reviewers have significant responsibilities for ensuring high quality audit engagements. Unfortunately, deficient audits have serious negative consequences for both the CPA firm and the profession as a whole. This module highlights the most important considerations for those with quality control responsibilities on audit engagements.
Accountants with audit quality control responsibilities
- Discuss how to avoid common peer review comments
- Describe important quality control standards
- Explain the importance of upper level workpaper reviews, including engagement quality control review
- Common peer review deficiencies
- Important considerations of second-level and other upper-level reviewers
- Quality Control Standards requirements
- PCAOB Inspections
- Identifying potential peer review issues
Experience on complex audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.