Surgent’s Responsibilities When Reviewing Workpapers (Audit Skills Training – Level 4) (A4M2) (SSAA24/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Audit documentation provides the principal support for an auditor’s report. Therefore, it is critical for workpaper reviewers to perform quality control procedures to ensure that professional and regulatory standards are met. In addition, the workpaper review process should be used as a tool for professional development and promoting efficient audits. This module will provide the tips and tools for satisfying these important workpaper reviewer responsibilities.
Accountants responsible for reviewing workpapers for audit quality and profitability
- Discuss documentation as a means of audit quality
- Explain critical responsibilities of a first-level reviewer
- Describe common review notes at various phases of the audit
- Documentation as a means of audit quality
- Responsibilities of the workpaper reviewer
- Important tips for providing reviews notes that will promote an effective and efficient financial statement audit
- Appropriate review notes at various phases of the engagement, including before and after audit report date and report release
Experience on basic audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.