Surgent’s Performing Research – FASB Codification (Audit Skills Training – Level 4) (A4M7) (SSAA29/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Accountants need to know how to effectively and efficiently research technical accounting and financial reporting issues for preparation and fair presentation of financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
Accountants who need to research technical accounting and financial reporting issues for preparation and fair presentation of financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Discuss why the FASB Codification was formed, and how it is applied in current financial reporting
- Describe the structure and features, including both free and professional views
- Explain how to effectively and efficiently approach performing research on technical issues using the Codification
- Structure of the Codification
- Editorial style and standards used to ease research and understanding of the accounting and financial reporting requirements
- Features available in the basic and professional views to make research easier
- Practice exercises using the Codification to research technical issues
Experience on basic audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.