Surgent’s Performing Effective and Efficient Compilations and Reviews (Audit Skills Training – Level 2) (A2M1) (SSAA08/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
CPAs perform various attest and non-attest services for clients. This includes bookkeeping, preparing financial statements, compilations and reviews. This module will focus on managing the accountant’s risks associated with performing various non-audit services.
Accountants who perform non-audit engagements
- Explain how to avoid litigation risk in bookkeeping services
- Discuss common peer review deficiencies associated with compilations and reviews
- Describe advanced SSARS reporting issues, such as complying with international standards
- Avoiding litigation risks in accounting services
- Documentation requirements for non-audit services, including accounting services, compilations, and reviews
- Changing the scope of services, such as stepping down engagements
- Proposed changes to SSARS engagements
- Illustrative excerpts from certain engagement letters and SSARS reports
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.