Surgent’s Microsoftr Excelr 2016: Working with Formulas and Functions (FF16) (SSTE03/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
This course guides you through creating, copying and pasting, reviewing, and correcting basic and complex formulas in Excel 2016 using step-by-step hands-on activities.
Users experienced with using Excel 2016 in the Windows 8 or 10 operating system environment, or experienced Excel users switching from earlier versions of Excel.
- Describe formula and function syntax and create basic formulas
- Copy/paste and fill formulas
- Enter formulas on grouped worksheets
- Use multiple methods to build formulas
- Apply conditional formatting to formulas’ results
- Find and correct formula errors using a variety of tools, such as the Error Checking feature and Trace Error icon, the Formula Auditing tools, and the Watch Window
- Identify basic formula and function syntax
- Recognize formulas pasted with relative references
- Select status bar options and Sum (AutoSum) for quick calculations
- Recognize formulas pasted with mixed or absolute references
- Identify formula results pasted as values
- Select worksheets for grouping and entering formulas
- Select Formula AutoComplete to create formulas with 3-D references
- Select buttons from the Function Library to insert functions in formulas
- Select defined names as function arguments
- Select conditional formatting to formulas’ results
- Recognize the Error Checking feature and the Trace Error icon; identify and correct common errors
- Select the Formula Auditing tools to trace a formula’s precedent and dependent cells
- Identify and resolve a circular reference
- Select color-coded cell borders to correct a cell reference error in a formula
- Identify how to step through a nested formula
- Identify how to use the Watch Window and other tools to analyze, protect, and hide formulas
“Microsoft r Excel r 2016: Getting Started” or equivalent experience working with Excel 2016 in the Windows operating system environment
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.