Surgent’s Microsoftr Excelr 2016: Useful Functions for CPAs (UF16) (SSTE161/20)
June 30, 2020 @ 12:00 pm| $160
This course guides you through creating formulas using Financial, Date & Time, Math & Trig, Statistical, Lookup & Reference, Database, Text and Logical functions.
Experienced Excel 2016 users, or experienced Excel users switching from earlier versions.
- Identify multiple ways to create a formula using one or more functions;
- Select Financial functions to calculate the internal rate of return, net present value, future value, present value, payment and depreciation;
- Select Date & Time functions to insert date and time components;
- Select Math & Trig functions to calculate the sum of a range of numbers; find a random number and the positive square root of a number; and round calculations to a specific number of places;
- Select Statistical functions to find the average, maximum, minimum, count, median and mode of a range of numbers plus the top five numbers;
- Select Lookup & Reference functions to find specific data and document worksheet formulas;
- Select specific criteria and Database functions to calculate the sum, average, maximum value, minimum value and number of cells containing numbers in a database field;
- Select Text functions to improve worksheet appearance; and
- Select Logical functions to perform calculations based on one or more tests.
- IRR, NPV, FV, PV, PMT, SLN, SYD, and DB Financial functions;
- NOW, TODAY, DATE, MONTH, DAY, YEAR, TIME, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND, WEEKDAY, and NETWORKDAYS Date & Time functions;
- SUM, RAND, SQRT, and ROUND Math & Trig functions;
- AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, COUNT, MEDIAN, MODE.SNGL, and LARGE Statistical functions;
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and FORMULATEXT Lookup & Reference functions;
- DSUM, DCOUNT, DAVERAGE, DMIN, and DMAX Database functions;
- PROPER, SUBSTITUTE, and LOWER Text functions; and
- IF, AND, and IFNA Logical functions.
Experience working with Excel 2016 in the Windows operating system environment