Surgent’s Microsoftr Excelr 2016: Creating and Formatting Charts (CF16) (SSTE01/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
Excel provides a variety of tools you can use to create, format and enhance charts: contextual Ribbon tab buttons, menus and galleries, shortcut menus, keyboard shortcuts, task panes, and more. This course allows you to explore using these tools to create and format common chart types.
Experienced Excel 2016 users, or experienced Excel users switching from earlier versions.
- Create, preview, and print commonly used charts
- Format charts using the Chart Elements and Chart Styles buttons
- Apply chart quick layouts and quick styles
- Modify a chart’s underlying data using multiple methods
- Reposition and resize an embedded chart
- Move an embedded chart to its own chart sheet
- Select and format individual chart elements
- Identify chart elements
- Select an embedded Pie chart using Recommended Charts; select formatting options for the chart
- Select a Clustered Column chart using the Quick Analysis feature; select formatting options for the chart
- Recognize how to preview and print charts
- Select methods to change the chart type and subtype
- Identify how to apply a predefined chart layout and chart style
- Recognize ways to add, select, and format individual chart elements
- Select methods to add and remove data and change data orientation
- Select Line with Markers, Stacked Area, exploded 3-D Pie, Pie of Pie, and Clustered Column-Line on Secondary Axis, Treemap, Sunburst, and Waterfall charts; identify ways to format the charts
- Recognize a Sparklines chart; identify formatting options for the chart
- Identify ways to insert and format a picture and draw and format a shape on a chart
“Getting Started with Excel 2016” or equivalent experience working with Excel 2016 in the Windows operating system environment
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.