Surgent’s Maximizing Analytic Procedure Audit Evidence (Audit Skills Training – Level 4) (A4M6) (SSAA28/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Financial statement auditors need to be able to analyze financial results to not only enhance audit quality, but to also improve client service through being a better business advisor. Reading and interpreting financial information is a critical skill that this module will enhance.
Accountants responsible for using analytic procedures to provide greater insight into the financial results for both audit and client service purposes
- Explain common ratios used to analyze and interpret financial results
- Describe how to improve the use of analytic procedures to detect earnings management and other anomalies
- Explain how to leverage analytic procedures as audit evidence
- Discuss how to draw conclusions based on the results of analytic procedures
- Financial statement analysis, and communicating insights to financial statement users
- Improving audit quality through strong analytic procedures, including identifying and responding to risk of material misstatement
- Developing expectations
- Detecting earnings management and other risks through analytic procedures
- Documenting results and conclusions
Experience on basic audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.