Surgent’s Making Rain – Client Service and Selling to Prospects (Audit Skills Training – Level 7) (A7M2) (SSOT04/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
It costs more money to develop a new client than to simply retain an existing one. While a CPA firm with longevity needs to continuously develop new business to replace departing clients, a proper balance of marketing efforts should be divided between existing clients and prospects. This module provides tips and techniques for ensuring that your firm has the capacity to grow and expand its book of business in a healthy way.
Accountants retaining existing clients and developing prospective new clients
- Discuss the importance of continuously marketing to retain existing clients
- Describe best practices for marketing to prospective clients
- Explain what differentiates your firm and its services from the competition
- Continue marketing to existing clients
- How to better connect with existing and prospective clients
- Motivating prospective clients to engage with your firm
- Methods for building value perceptions with existing and prospective clients
- Differentiating your firm from the competition, including translating features into benefits
- Handling objections and closing a sale
Experience with audit, tax, or other engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.