Surgent’s Latest Developments in Nonprofit Accounting and Auditing (NPAA) (SSAA101/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $320
This year is indeed another year of significant change in the world of nonprofit accounting and auditing. Time is valuable, and it’s hard to stay current in today’s rapidly changing environment. Let us save you time and effort in staying current through this informative update course. The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over 30 focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the latest developments in nonprofit accounting and auditing.
Auditors and industry professionals working in the nonprofit environment
- Keep up with the latest developments at the GAO, OMB, AICPA, and FASB
- Ensure that your accounting and auditing skills stay up-to-date with current requirements
- Be prepared for major changes on the horizon
- The key changes and challenges contained in the revised Yellow Book
- Developing issues related to performing single audits under the OMB’s Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards
- Key AICPA developments affecting audits of nonprofits and a special look at the role AU-C section 230, Audit Documentation, plays in nonprofit audits
- Prepare for the implementation of the new FASB ASU on nonprofit financial reporting (i.e., ASU No. 2016-14) while also developing a deeper understanding of the effects that the FASB ASUs on leases (i.e., ASU No. 2016-02) and revenue recognition (i.e., ASU No. 2014-09) will have on nonprofits in the years to come
Knowledge of nonprofit accounting and auditing
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.