Surgent’s Latest Developments in Government and Nonprofit Auditing (GAU4) (SSAA86/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
This year is indeed another year of significant change in the world of government and nonprofit auditing. Time is valuable, and it’s hard to stay current in today’s rapidly changing environment. Let us save you time and effort in staying current through this informative update course. The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over a dozen focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the latest developments in government and nonprofit auditing.
Auditors and industry professionals working in the government and nonprofit environment
- Keep up with the latest developments at the GAO, OMB, and AICPA
- Ensure that your auditing skills stay up-to-date with current requirements
- Be prepared for major changes on the horizon
- The key changes and challenges contained in the revised Yellow Book
- Developing issues related to performing single audits under the OMB’s Uniform Guidance for Federal Awards
- Key AICPA developments affecting audits of governments and nonprofits and a special look at the role AU-C section 230, Audit Documentation, plays in governmental and nonprofit audits
Knowledge of government and nonprofit auditing
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.