Surgent’s Key Partnership and S Corporation Tax Planning Strategies (BTS4) (SSTX24/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $160
Most of our clients are pass-through entities for which many of the general business strategies are subject to additional limitations. To provide the tax planning strategies for closely held business clients that will bring more revenue, this course focuses on the special concerns and techniques the practitioner needs to thrive in this market.
All tax practitioners, both those working in public accounting as well as those in private industry, who are responsible for tax planning for their clients and/or companies
- Understand how the strategies and techniques in business-related tax planning are modified for pass-throughs
- Understand the special problems when transactions involve the business, its investors, and related businesses and individuals
- Relevant changes from The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 including the new Section 199A pass-through deduction
- Legislative developments
- Basis planning: at-risk and passive considerations
- Net investment income planning
- Related party transactions: making them work
- Income splitting and shifting with family
- Compensation for pass-through owners
Experience with business clients
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.