Surgent’s Innovative Forecasting and Budgeting: Moving Beyond the Traditional Techniques (IFB4) (SSMG06/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
Forecasting and budgeting are two words that often draw an adverse reaction from many financial professionals; let us help you turn that frown upside down with our innovative approach to planning and budgeting. We’ll move beyond the traditional techniques and show you easier ways to complete the process while cutting out the political pitfalls that end up causing a lack of accountability and can be demotivating to the staff. During the seminar we will cover such topics as the sales/income plan, capital equipment planning, the “one-year operating plan” (formerly referred to as a budget), the “monthly operating plan,” cash planning, risk planning, and much more! Join us for this seminar as we help you streamline your forecasting and budgeting processes, which turns into a win-win for the employees and the organization.
CFOs, controllers, and finance professionals
- Develop a one-year operating plan (formerly referred to as a budget)
- Avoid the political pitfalls that often come with the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Maximize the usefulness of the forecasts developed for the organization
- Perform a financial risk analysis
- Perform an EVA analysis (PV, ROI and Modified ROI)
- Be familiar with the results of the case studies and exercises that reinforce key learning points throughout the course
- Sales/income plan
- Intermediate planning
- Technology plan
- Capital equipment planning
- One-year operating plan
- Monthly planning
- Cash plan
- Risk plan
Experience in financial management of a small or midsize company
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.