Surgent’s How to Do a GAAS Audit (GAAS) (SSAA84/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $320
In arriving at and providing an opinion on the financial statements, auditors follow approximately 1,000 pages of generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS)! It takes a great deal of effort and energy to keep up with the current requirements. Designed for everyone in the firm, this course will replenish your tank with a deep understanding of GAAS needed to fuel high-performance audits under today’s standards. The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over 30 focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of today’s GAAS.
- Save time on audit engagements by understanding where the auditor’s responsibilities start and stop under today’s requirements
- Proficiently perform audits through an increased knowledge of how the various sections of GAAS interrelate to each other
- Skillfully apply the requirements used by auditors on a daily basis
- How today’s GAAS is organized into seven facets of an audit (i.e., general principles and responsibilities; risk assessment and response to assessed risks; audit evidence; using the work of others; audit conclusions and reporting; special considerations; and special considerations in the United States)
- Key terminology used in the audit process
- Important considerations, determinations and requirements that pertain to each of the seven facets of an audit
- How the theory in today’s GAAS translates to the real world
- Answers to frequent questions that arise in the application of GAAS
Basic audit knowledge
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.