Surgent’s Guide to SSARS No. 21 Preparation of Financial Statement and Compilation Engagements (COM4) (SSAA59/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
Be the go-to person on compilation and financial statement preparation engagements. Specifically designed for preparation and compilation practitioners and their staff, this course will provide you with a hands-on application for performing preparation and compilation engagements. You will learn the ins and outs of relevant sections of SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, the most significant change to the SSARS since their inception over thirty years ago. This course will bring you up to date on SSARSs requirements and guidance as it relates to preparation and compilation engagements. More importantly, it will provide you with practical examples and illustrations to help you effectively and efficiently perform those engagements. Plus, the course will cover new guidance relevant to compilation and preparation engagements which was introduced by SSARS No. 22, Compilation of Pro Forma Financial Information, and SSARS No. 23, Omnibus Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services – 2016.
Accounting practitioners and their staff performing and managing preparation and compilation engagement services
- Understand and apply relevant sections of SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification
- Be familiar with guidance impacting compilation and preparation engagements which is contained in SSARS Nos. 22 and 23
- Be familiar with preparation and compilation work program examples
- Be aware of the most recent reports and other required communications
- Keep abreast of relevant ARSC agenda items and projects
- Utilize hands-on examples and illustrations to increase your overall understanding and application of the material
- Relevant sections of SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification
- Updates to SSARS No. 21 guidance due to issuance of SSARS Nos. 22 and 23
- Comprehensive sample engagement work programs for preparation and compilation engagements
- Prescribed form, specified line item, pro forma, and other engagement variations
- Complete illustrations of relevant engagement letters, reporting and other required communications for preparation and compilation engagements
- SSARS No. 21 implementation issues and peer review feedback
Experience in performing and managing preparation and compilation engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.