Surgent’s Gaining a Competitive Advantage: Critical Skills for CFOs and Controllers (GCA4) (SSMG04/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
All organizations are looking for ways to gain an advantage over the competition. This practical and interactive session will present a toolkit of ideas to help CFOs, controllers and finance professionals better position their organizations for the future. We all know change is occurring at an exponential rate and by completing this course you will be able to assist your organization in making key decisions affecting critical aspects of the business such as enterprise risk management, financial risk, cash management, credit decisions, and much more! Become the “financial hero” of your organization and make a positive impact on the bottom-line.
CFOs, controllers, and finance professionals
- Make better financial decisions that have a positive impact on the organization
- Lead the organization into the rapidly changing decade
- Apply the latest tools and techniques for a positive impact on the organization
- Pricing and costing strategies
- Expense control that works
- Better credit decisions
- Financial risk analysis
- Enterprise risk management
- Use and misuse of derivatives
- Improving bank relationships and cash management
Experience in financial management of a small or midsize company
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.