Surgent’s From Hiring to Firing and Everything In Between: Health Care, Retirement, and Fringe Benefit Tax Issues (HCR4) (SSOT08/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
The employer-employee relationship strains both sides in uncertain times, and businesses need CPAs, controllers, and other advisors to provide understanding of the complex legal and tax issues associated with all aspects of employment, especially now. This course provides in-depth coverage of this critical area. Updated and supplemented throughout the year for breaking developments.
CPAs who need an in-depth understanding of employment issues
- Be aware of compliance issues
- Understand which employers and which individuals are subject to health care mandates
- Explain the nondiscrimination rules that apply to employer-sponsored retirement and health care plans
- ERISA compliance: employee welfare plans and qualified plans
- Fringe benefit issues: COBRA, Family and Medical Leave Act, and what is new in health care
- Health care plans: HRAs, HSAs, and other employer-sponsored plans
- Preparing for the mandate on employers and responding to the mandate on employees with respect to health care insurance
- Qualified plan requirements: eligibility, coverage, and vesting
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.