Surgent’s Five Critical Issues That A&A Public Accountants Will Need to Face This Year (CIA4) (SSAA57/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
Understanding the forces affecting your A&A public practice is critical to success in today’s complex and rapidly changing market. In this session we will tackle pressing issues at a “need to know” level and then discuss the practical implications. You will come away armed with the “big picture.” Preparedness is half the battle, so do not miss this critical briefing.
Practicing CPAs with a need to stay on top of the issues and trends that will affect their practice this year
- Be able to identify the major standards and regulation-related changes that will confront A&A public accountants in their practice this year
- Understand current and emerging challenges and risks as identified in the leading industry surveys
- Accounting standards update: High-level rundown of major standards changes effective this year with a focus on practical implications
- Cybersecurity and ID theft update: What all CPAs should know about the current threats and scams to keep their personal, firm, and client data secure
- Millennials in the workforce
- Metrics used to measure and manage CPA firm success
- Avoiding professional liability risk on attest and nonattest services
Sufficient experience in A&A practice to have gained a baseline understanding of key terminology and core issues
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.