Surgent’s Financial Statement Fundamentals (Audit Skills Training – Level 2) (A2M8) (SSAA15/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $120
The ultimate objective of a financial statement audit is to issue an auditor’s report. This module provides tips and techniques necessary for issuing and reporting on high quality financial statements prepared under U.S. GAAP or a special purpose framework.
Accountants who have responsibilities for drafting the financial statements and the auditor’s report
- Discuss the inter-relationship of basic financial statements and disclosures
- Explain the financial statement drafting and issuance process
- Perform a quality control check of draft financial statements
- Explain the key elements and variations of the auditor’s report
- Describe special considerations for financial statements prepared under special purpose framework
- Objective of financial reporting
- Inter-relationships of financial statements and disclosures
- Accounting changes
- Special purpose framework financial statements and audits
- Types of audit reports
- Example audit reports
- Financial statement issuance process
- Performing a final quality control check before report release
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.